- Competitive exchange rates: Your service may offer exchange rates that are more favorable than those of other providers, which means that more of the money being sent will reach the recipient.
- Low fees: Your service may charge lower fees than other providers, which means that more of the money being sent will reach the recipient.
- Fast transfer times: Your service may offer fast transfer times, which means that the recipient will receive the money sooner.
- Convenient payment methods: Your service may offer a variety of payment methods, such as credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or cash, which makes it easy for customers to send money.
- Multiple delivery options: Your service may offer a variety of delivery options, such as bank deposit, mobile money transfer, or cash pickup, which means that the recipient can choose the most convenient way to receive the money.
- Reliability: Your service may have a good reputation for reliability and customer service, which means that customers can trust that their money will be sent and received safely.
- Security: Your service may have a good reputation for keeping customer’s personal and financial information secure, which means that customers can trust that their money will be sent and received safely.
- Convenience: Your service may have a user-friendly website or mobile app, which means that customers can easily send money from anywhere.
RemitM is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
All clients’ funds are held in a dedicated client account separate from RemitM’s funds, in line with our regulatory framework and consistent with good practice.
We earn no interest from holding client funds, as your payments and transfers are not held by us and are remitted to recipients upon receipt.
Your data is transmitted in a secure way and all password data is encrypted.