- Competitive exchange rates: Offer competitive exchange rates compared to other providers to ensure that customers are getting the best deal for their money.
- Low fees: Keep fees low to make your service more affordable for customers.
- Fast transfer times: Offer fast transfer times to ensure that customers’ money reaches the recipient quickly.
- Multiple payment options: Allow customers to pay via multiple options such as credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or cash.
- Various recipient options: Allow recipients to receive money in the way they prefer, such as bank deposit, mobile money transfer, or cash pickup.
- High security standards: implement high security standards to protect customers’ personal and financial information
- Good customer service: Ensure that customer service is available to help customers with any issues or questions they may have.
Convenience: Make the process of sending money to Ghana as easy and convenient as possible for customers.
RemitM is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
All clients’ funds are held in a dedicated client account separate from RemitM’s funds, in line with our regulatory framework and consistent with good practice.
We earn no interest from holding client funds, as your payments and transfers are not held by us and are remitted to recipients upon receipt.
Your data is transmitted in a secure way and all password data is encrypted.