Transfer Funds From One Bank To Another
To transfer funds from one bank to another, you can choose from a variety of options such as:
- Bank-to-Bank Transfer: You can initiate a bank-to-bank transfer through online banking or mobile banking. You will need to provide the recipient’s bank account number and routing number.
- ACH Transfer: Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer allows you to electronically transfer funds from one bank account to another. This is usually a low-cost option and can be done through online banking or with the help of a customer service representative.
- Wire Transfer: A wire transfer is a fast and secure way to transfer funds from one bank to another. You can initiate a wire transfer through online banking, mobile banking, or in-person at a bank branch.
- Cashier’s Check: You can visit a bank branch and request a cashier’s check. You will need to provide the recipient’s information and pay a fee for the check. The recipient can then deposit the check into their bank account.
- Check: You can write a check to the person or organization you want to send the money to and mail it or deliver it in person.
It’s important to note that each option has its own fees, time frame and security level. You should always confirm with your bank or financial institution for the specific details and regulations before initiating the transfer.
RemitM is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
All clients’ funds are held in a dedicated client account separate from RemitM’s funds, in line with our regulatory framework and consistent with good practice.
We earn no interest from holding client funds, as your payments and transfers are not held by us and are remitted to recipients upon receipt.
Your data is transmitted in a secure way and all password data is encrypted.