Wire Money To Ghana
Wire transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer from one bank or financial institution to another. It can be used to transfer money from one country to another, including sending money to Ghana. Here are the steps to wire money to Ghana:
- Contact your bank or a wire transfer service provider and ask about their wire transfer service to Ghana.
- Provide them with the recipient’s bank account number, routing number, bank name, and the bank’s SWIFT code.
- Provide them with the recipient’s name, address and phone number.
- Provide them with the amount of money you want to transfer and the currency you want to use.
- Pay any wire transfer fees, and foreign exchange fees if necessary.
- Provide them with your personal information and valid ID
- Wait for the wire transfer to be processed, which usually takes a few business days.
It’s important to ensure the information you provide is accurate to avoid delays or additional fees. Additionally, you should also check the fees and the transfer time of your bank or wire transfer service provider before making a transfer.
It’s also important to note that some countries may have restrictions on incoming or outgoing money transfers, and you should be aware of that before making a transfer.
RemitM is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest.
All clients’ funds are held in a dedicated client account separate from RemitM’s funds, in line with our regulatory framework and consistent with good practice.
We earn no interest from holding client funds, as your payments and transfers are not held by us and are remitted to recipients upon receipt.
Your data is transmitted in a secure way and all password data is encrypted.